I found fun to wrote this post to make a compilation of the best banana recipes I found on the web. We can do so much things with banana and it is so healthy for our body!
The main reason why you should eat more banana and include them in your baking :
- It contains only 23 g of carbohydrates per 100 g of raw banana including 3 g of fibre and 90 kcal
- The major minerals of bananas are potassium about 358 mg /100g which makes them officially recognised as being able to lower blood pressure and protect against heart attack
- The main vitamins in bananas are vitamins B6 which protect against type II diabetes, enhance the nervous system and boost the immune system by helping the production of white blood cells
- Contain good fatty acids omega-3 and omega-6 to help in decreasing cholesterol
- Perfect fruits to restore the loss of electrolytes
- Natural anti acid and a perfect natural remedy to relief from acid reflux and heartburn
- It is a perfect and healthy ingredient to avoid flour or sugar in recipes.
- It is also giving a creamy texture to all sort of drinks smoothies, milkshakes and frappuccino
Click the more button to access the 40 best recipe I found on the web. I listed the name of each recipe, added my comments and a link to access the recipe – click the underline recipe name which will redirect you to the original source.
- Banana blueberry bread a vegan and sugar free banana bread from all hail to kale
- Low Fat Banana bread, my version of a light and healthy banana bread
- Flambé Banana Bread with Caramelized Pecans Recipe, a recipe developed and inspired by a French cook I adore, Clotilde dussolier
- Paleo chocolate banana bread or a flourless banana bread from anjas food 4 thought
- Toasted coconut and chocolate chunk roasted banana bread an original banana bread recipe where banana are roasted before being incorporated into the bread from Half Baked Harvest.
- Paleo Banana Bread, a grain free, sugar free and dairy free banana bread recipe from Move Love Eat
- Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free Flourless Banana Chocolate Chips Cinnamon Muffin from the lovely MyDarling Lemon Thyme blog
- Banana Honey Muffins, sugar free muffins made with honey, apple sauce and stevia powder from pic nic nz
- Gluten-Free Peanut Butter banana Muffins made with peanut flour from the Chic Site
- Paleo walnuts bananas muffins an healthy recipe also a perfect diabetes friendly muffin recipe from the healthyfoodie
- Banana ginger muffins a diabetes friendly recipe using only 2 tbsp of brown sugar that could be substitute by stevia powder for low carber. From thediabetessite
- Strawberry banana cream an ingenious healthy snack idea consisting in stuffing raw strawberries with banana puree and sliced almonds. A snack with less than 150 calories. From Popsugar
- Banana energy bite made with roasted cashew nuts, mango and coconut and no bake required for this recipe from the kitchen prep blog
- Coconut banana no bake bites made sugar-free and dairy free from decadently dieting
- Chocolate banana raw bites another vegan banana bite from southerinlaw
- Blueberry Banana Stacks, a perfect snack for kids made with crackers, yoghurt and banana slices from Parents
- Peanut Butter Banana Sushi, a whole banana wrap onto a peanut buttered tortilla sliced as maki sushi from fit 4 life not 4 now
- Banana Mango Smoothie with chia Seeds and Almond milk. The perfect banana smoothie to boost your health from family fresh meals.
- Banana Cream Dream, only 2 ingredient for a perfect white and creamy smoothie made with banana and coconut milk from Grain Crazy
- Strawberry Banana Colado Smoothie with spinach, pineapple and coconut milk from Half Baked Harvest
- Coconut banana frozen coffee a perfect recipe for the coffee drinker this summer from belle of the kitchen
- Dates and almond milkshake a step by step recipe for a thick sugar-free milshake from 7aumsuvai
- Kiwi banana smoothie a perfect fruit match from hungry couple nyc
- Mango banana avocado smoothie and chia seeds,I love the idea of mixing avocado with banana an ultra smooth drink from leelalicious
- Grilled banana dessert I love the idea to bake a whole banana stuffed with ingredient. I would probably not use chocolate chips and marshmallow but I am sure nuts and fruits will be another healthy option. From homecookingmemories
- Banana chia seed pudding an healthy and quick dessert made with the superfood chia seeds from eating bird food
- Strawberry banana pudding fluff as it says it is fluffy dessert made with marshmallow and milk from julieeatsandtreats
- Banana split an healthy banana split made with nuts, fruits and greek yoghurt. Sugar-free without the blueberry sauce. From eatdrinklove
- Chocolate peanut butter cream pie a beautiful pie for christmas, made with nutella and graham crackers, not for people on a diet like me obviously. From the novice gardener.
- Caramelised banana trifle lovely recipe for the banana lover or to impress your guest with a quick dessert from or whaterver you do
- Banana ice cream, Simply banana ice cream with no ice cream maker from healthy recipes
- Banana Nutella Ice Cream, an old recipe I loved when I used to eat sugar
- Banana almond butter ice cream, an healthy recipe with only 2 ingredients and no ice cream maker
- Blueberry, strawberry and banana Ice cream cake a wonderful vegan and sugar free ice cream cake from this raw some vegan life
- Banana chocolate yoghurt ice cream a 4 ingredient ice cream yoghurt from eat your veg
- Banana almonds and blueberry popsicles, beautiful purple popsicle for the kids this summer sugar-free and dairy-free from sugaretal
- Banana chocolate chips cookies , vegan and gluten free cookies from eat good 4 life
- Gluten-Free Banana Oat and raisins cookie, a gluten-free banana cookie I love to make
- Gluten-free banana oatmeal cookies using oat flour and honey as a sweetener from andre the home baker
- No bake peanut butter banana cookies white sugar-free sweeten with maple syrup from brown bottle baking
- Breakfast cookies, vegan, sugar free and gluten free made with cranberries and oat from begin within nutrition
- Lovely Penguins Frozen Bananas, a funny way to decorate frozen bananas with dark chocolate and some candies. Kids will love eating frozen penguins from reading confetti.
- Banana Crunch Pops, a wholesome banana popsicles made with frozen banana pieces rolled in yoghurt and granola from bhg.
- Toffee coated banana and coconut cream popsicle or the most beautiful popsicle I have never seen from Petite Kitchen
- Whole frozen banana dipped in chocolate, my version of a perfect healthy diabetic snack
- Banana Ice cream bonbons, lovely way to frozen chocolate covered banana slices from up root from oregon
- Peanut butter and banana ice cream sandwiches, a vegan and gluten free ice cream sandwich recipe from pot luck oh my veggies