This Skinny Mexican Avocado pizza with sprouted pizza base is what you want on your table tonight! It is the best clean eating recipe for the pizza lovers. Yep, it is 100% gluten free, dairy free and vegan.
Skinny Mexican Avocado Pizza With Sprouted Pizza Base
My family loves pizza night ! There is not a week without a pizz in our house. With Spring on its way I love to make skinny pizza, with no cheese and tons of vegetables. I don’t have much time to make my own pizza base so I am using the new sprouted pizza base from Home Street.
It is a delicious gluten free thin pizza base loaded with wholesome ingredients and activated sprouted grain. I am using those base for any pizza I make. It is the best pizza base I bought lately, super crispy, baked in 8 minutes and thin as I like my pizza. But let’s talk about this avocado pizza – or healthy Mexican pizza should I say ?!
This recipe is ready in less than 15 minutes so its perfect for a quick dinner or to surprise your guest with a deliciously healthy appetizer. All you need to make this avocado pizza is 6 ingredients: some guacamole – or a very ripe avocado will do- delicious fried red beans and red onions, grilled corn, salsa sauce and coconut yogurt.
Easy right? Well, I also love to add some fresh cilantro on top of my pizza and chili flakes to spice things up! But it is very optional. To make this pizza I simply pre bake the base for 8 minutes in the oven then spread my ingredients and serve immediately. The balance of hot crispy sprouted pizza base with the fresh guacamole and warm topping is the BEST! Look at this slice! Does this look amazing?
Avocado Pizza with Mexican toppings | Vegan + gluten free
Optional extra toppings
- 1 tablespoon coconut yogurt
- 2 tablespoon fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon chili flakes
- Preheat the oven to 200C (390F).
- In a small skillet, warm the olive oil and fry the red onion for 1 minute until fragrant. Add red beans, fry for 30 seconds. Remove from heat. Set aside.
- Place the sprouted pizza base on a pizza tray covered with parchment paper. Bake for 8 minutes until the sides are golden. Remove from the oven and leave on the tray to keep it warm.
- Spread guacamole all over the base, sprinkle grilled corn kernel, fried onion and beans and drizzle salsa sauce all over.
- It is optional, but for more taste add some dollops of coconut yogurt, fresh cilantro leaves and chili flakes.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition panel is provided for one slice of pizza including all the toppings. This recipe serve 6 slices.