A thin and crispy wheat free pizza crust tonight?
If you love grain free and dairy free recipe you’ll love this 4 ingredients Linseed, Sunflower & Almond Flour pizza crust. It took about 5 minutes to make this crust and it is clearly a no fail pizza crust. All you have to do is to blend everything together and boom!
It is ready. I did this crust many many times. I sometime used 100% ground almond instead of ground LSA but I love the taste of mixed seeds and nuts. Also it is a bit cheaper than almond meal in NZ – I bought my Freshlife LSA mix at Pak N Save in New Zealand. It is usually sold in the baking area near other flours. It is also a great way to increase fibre of this simple crust.
Make sure you roll the crust between a sheet of parchment paper and plastic wrap – on top. It is a sticky crust and this will avoid the almond flour pizza crust to stick to the roller.
I garnish my crust with light sour cream, grated mozarella, fresh baby spinach and walnuts. Again any toppings will work well on this crust simply follow the baking instructions in the recipe card below to make it perfect!
You can make this almond flour pizza crust ahead. Wrap in plastic wrap and store in a airtight container up to 3 days in the fridge. Make sure you remove the crust from the fridge 1 or 2 hour before rolling to soften.
Almond Flour Pizza Crust
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- In a food processor with the S blade attachment (or a large mixing bowl) add all the ingredients and combine until it forms a dough. It should not take more than 1 minutes on high speed. If necessary stop the food processor, scrap down the bowl and repeat until a ball form.
- You should obtain a firm and lightly sticky ball.
- Place the dough between a piece of parchment paper - bottom - and a piece of plastic wrap on the top.
- Roll until really thin. for a crispy low carb pizza - about 2 mm.
- Remove the plastic wrap sheet on top and pull the parchment paper onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden and half cooked.
- Remove from the oven and spread your favorite toppings. I used light sour cream, as a base, a handful of fresh baby spinach,, and top up with grated mozzarella and soft goat cheese.
- Again if you eat dairy free adjust the toppings regarding your diet.
- Bring back to the oven until the cheese melt and the crust is golden and crispy.
- Serve immediately.
- This recipe serve 2 - 3 people.
Nutrition panel is for the almond meal pizza crust with no toppings. The recipe serve 6 slices. Nutrition panel is for one serve/slice.