Vegan crepes are easy sweet french crepes 100 % eggless and dairy free.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time5 mins
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 6 crepes
Vegan crepes batter
- 1 3/4 cup white wheat flour - I used white spelt flour but any white flour are fine
- 2 3/4 cup almond milk or any dairy free milk of your choice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon melted coconut oil or vegetable oil of your choice (Avocado oil, canola oil)
- 1 tablespoon erythritol I used sugar free sweetner
To grease the crepe pan
- 1 teaspoon cooconut oil - to grease the pan
In a blender add all the ingredients.
Blend on high speed for 30 seconds. Stop, scrap the side of the blender and blend again for 30 seconds.
Transfer the batter into a bowl. If you don't have a blender, feel free to combine all the ingredients into a large mixing bowl using a whisk to avoid lumps.
Heat a lightly oiled crepe pan over medium/high heat. I recommend to use coconut oil and to rub the oil onto the pan using a piece of absorbent paper to avoid adding too much oil.
Scoop the batter onto the pan, then tip and rotate the pan to spread batter as thinly as possible.
Brown on both sides about 1-2 minutes on each sides and serve hot with your favorite fillings.
Almond milk: I always start with 2 3/4 cup of liquid (any milk work here), then if you like very thin crepes you can go up to 3 cups of liquid.
No blender? you can make this recipe in a medium mixing bowl with a manual whisk. Add the dry ingredients first then stir in the liquid. Whisk vigorously until the batter is thin and there is no lumps (that is ok if there is few small lumps, all french crepes have some and you won't feel them)
Serving: 1crepe | Calories: 153kcal | Carbohydrates: 28.6g | Protein: 4.5g | Fat: 1.7g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 0.2g | Net Carbs: 27.6g