I am glad you stop by to read who I am! I am Carine, French mum of Emma, 4 1/2 years old and baby Luka 10 months. I am a passionate cook living in New Zealand. My passion is to develop simple & delicious recipes that makes you feel good and happy. I have been born and raised in France – heck, now you know why my writing is a bit funny sometimes! People used to know me as a sweet tooth and a baking lover that could feed my body only with cookies, candies and muffins. I always knew it was not the healthiest way to fuel up my body but I had to become very sick to finally find the motivation to do major amendments to my diet. In 2013 I gave birth to my first child Emma, and I developed pre diabetes. The only way to get my energy back was to listen to my
body and change my food habits.
I started to educate myself on food. I read lots of nutrition books even going back to school to be qualified as a Food and Wellness Coach.
Thankfully, I quickly discover that what makes me feel better was simply a wholefood diet with minimal processed food, no refined sugar and more nourishing grains and flours.
I choose to share my wholesome recipe on this little blog to share with you my passion of healthy cuisine and mouth watering photography. My goal for each recipe is SIMPLE + DELICIOUS + FRESH. I love easy recipes that use fresh real food and taste amazing to makes my family and friends happy.
I develop tasty recipes that use only nourishing & wholesome ingredients to get you body energized.
In May 2017, I also transition to a vegan diet with my husband to live a cruelty free life. My kids eat vegetarian recipes at home. The blog reflects our lifestyle and my passion to develop recipes for everyone with a particular diet.
On this blog you will find
- French Recipes – I am French and I started this blog 5 years ago to share with you my favorite French recipes
- Low Carb recipes – mainly gluten free and dairy free
- Sugar free Recipes – I have a strong sweet tooth, those recipes are the one I developed after I have been diagnosed with pre diabetes.
- Vegan recipes – we recently switch to a vegan lifestyle and I love to share few of my best creation sweet and savory
- Allergy friendly recipes – including paleo recipes, gluten free recipes, dairy free recipes, nut free recipes just because I love to develop and create recipes for everyone with a particular diet
I hope you will enjoy reading this blog , it is a messy place with all kind of fabulous recipes to simply make you FEEL HAPPY !
See you around!