Keto Almond Butter Cookies
These chocolate keto almond butter cookies are flourless soft keto chocolate cookies made from almond butter.
Plus, they are gluten-free, and dairy-free with only 3.5 grams of net carbs per jumbo cookie, a real treat!
What Are Almond Butter Cookies?
Almond Butter Cookies are simple flourless cookies that have all the texture and crunchiness of classic cookies.
My Keto Almond Butter Cookies are also made with sugar-free sweeteners and unsweetened almond milk.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
These Keto Almond Butter Cookies are the perfect sweet low-carb dessert and they are:
How To Make Keto Almond Butter Cookies
Who can’t choose between cookies and brownies? I have got you covered with those soft keto chocolate cookies.
In fact, this flourless chocolate cookie recipe is fudgy as a brownie with a crunch on the outside!
Great news, they are easy keto cookies ready in 15 minutes using only 7 ingredients:
- Fresh Almond Butter – I know it is tempting to use the bottom of an opened jar but don’t! To make this flourless chocolate cookie work you need fresh, runny almond butter from a freshly opened jar. Also, make sure your almond butter is made just with almonds, no sugar, no oil.
- Sugar-free Crystal Sweetener – I love to use brands like Swerve or Lakanto, both are either made of erythritol or monk fruit but allulose works as well. Learn how to pick your favorite sweeteners.
- Beaten Eggs – at room temperature. Place the eggs out of the fridge the day before or at least 4 hours before making the recipe. In fact, cold eggs will solidify the batter and make the recipe a big fail!
- Unsweetened Almond Milk – at room temperature for the same reason as mentioned above.
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder – make sure the cocoa powder is unsweetened as some manufacturers include sugar.
- Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips – this is optional and can be replaced by chopped walnuts, shredded coconut, or any nuts you love.
Making Almond Butter Cookies
The best part about these fudgy chocolate cookies is that no flour is needed! What can be easier than flourless chocolate cookies right?
All you need is 1 bowl, 7 ingredients, and a good stir to make these delicious treats your next snack. Of course, make sure you are using fresh almond butter!
I know I already said that above, but this is the key to making fudgy flourless cookies!
You can store these Keto Almond Butter Cookies for up to 4 days in a cookie jar at room temperature.
They can also be frozen in a zip-lock bag and defrosted the day before serving. Or you can pop them in the oven for a few minutes.
More Keto Cookie Recipes
If you are a cookie lover, let me share with you more keto cookies recipe so you can safely indulge in a keto diet:
Made these fudgy keto almond butter cookies yet? Share a picture with me on Instagram!
Posted In:Gluten freeKetoVegetarianAlmond ButterAlmond MilkChocolate ChipsCocoa PowderEggBakingDairy-FreeGluten-FreeKetoLow-CarbVegetarianBreakfastDessertEasyUnder 30 Minutes
The recipes, instructions, and articles on this website should not be taken or used as medical advice. You must consult with your doctor before starting on a keto or low-carb diet. The nutritional data provided on Sweetashoney is to be used as indicative only. The nutrition data is calculated using WP Recipe Maker. Net Carbs is calculated by removing the fiber and some sweeteners from the total Carbohydrates. As an example, a recipe with 10 grams of Carbs per 100 grams that contains 3 grams of erythritol and 5 grams of fiber will have a net carbs content of 2 grams. Some sweeteners are excluded because they are not metabolized. You should always calculate the nutritional data yourself instead of relying on Sweetashoney's data. Sweetashoney and its recipes and articles are not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose, or treat any disease. Sweetashoney cannot be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or advice found on the Website.