Do you love keto green smoothies? This easy keto green smoothie with avocado is a delicious and creamy dairy-free keto smoothie recipe to start the day!
Only 5.6 grams net carbs per drink, a great breakfast on the go loaded with collagen protein powder.
Keto Green Smoothie – an almond milk smoothie recipe
What is better to start the day than a fresh green smoothie? Yes, this green smoothie is keto-approved. It has no banana, no fruits, and only healthy greens! All you need to make a creamy keto green smoothie are:
- Avocado – ripe with no black spots on the flesh, or it will be bitter. Avocado is a delicious keto vegetable to add healthy fat and creamy texture to smoothies.
- Spinach – for an extra touch of greens, fulfilling fiber, and almost no carbs.
- Ice cubes – to make the drink fresh and thicker.
- Almond butter or peanut butter – it also adds thickness to the drink.
- Sugar-free crystal sweetener – monk fruit stevia blend or erythritol or xylitol all work well! This adds sweetness to the drink. I also like to use pineapple stevia drops with unsweetened coconut milk. Read what sweeteners are my favorite for a keto diet.
- Keto vanilla collagen powder or your favorite Keto vanilla protein powder.
- Unsweetened almond milk or unsweetened coconut milk.
When to drink a keto smoothie?
This is a delicious keto breakfast replacement, perfect on a busy morning if you rush to work. It is also a great drink post-workout to refresh and reload your body with healthy fat and proteins.
More keto smoothie recipes
If you love low carb smoothie recipes, or almond milk smoothies you may also like to try my other keto smoothie recipes:
As always, if you made this recipe, share a comment or review below !
Keto Green Smoothie with Spinach and Avocado
My MacrosTo get yours, join Sweetashoney Members!
- ½ Avocado no black spots
- ¾ cup Unsweetened Almond Milk or unsweetened coconut milk
- ½ cup Baby Spinach
- 1 tablespoon Almond Butter
- 2 ½ tablespoons Erythritol or stevia drops (pineapple stevia drops are good if you use coconut milk)
- ½ cup Ice Cubes
- 2 teaspoons Keto Collagen Protein Powder with MCT oil or keto vanilla protein powder
- In a blender, add all the ingredients.
- Blend until smooth and adjust with more ice cubes for a thicker smoothie. If too thick, add a splash of more almond milk and repeat blending between each addition.
- Serve immediately.
- Decorate with cocoa nibs and unsweetened coconut.
The recipes, instructions, and articles on this website should not be taken or used as medical advice. You must consult with your doctor before starting on a keto or low-carb diet. The nutritional data provided on Sweetashoney is to be used as indicative only. The nutrition data is calculated using WP Recipe Maker. Net Carbs is calculated by removing the fiber and some sweeteners from the total Carbohydrates. As an example, a recipe with 10 grams of Carbs per 100 grams that contains 3 grams of erythritol and 5 grams of fiber will have a net carbs content of 2 grams. Some sweeteners are excluded because they are not metabolized. You should always calculate the nutritional data yourself instead of relying on Sweetashoney's data. Sweetashoney and its recipes and articles are not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose, or treat any disease. Sweetashoney cannot be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or advice found on the Website.