No-Bake Keto Vegan Cookie Dough Bars
Cookie Dough Bars are delicious no-bake cookie bars with chocolate chips made with only 5 wholesome ingredients.
It is a very easy keto vegan dessert that is sure to keep the whole family happy!
A healthy 100% keto, low-carb, sugar-free, gluten-free, and vegan bar ready in just 20 minutes to fix a sweet craving with no guilt.
What’s A Keto Vegan Dessert?
Quick no-bake recipes are the best when it comes to fixing our sweet cravings quickly.
This keto vegan dessert recipe is no exception, with less than 30 minutes to prepare 16 generous portions, this is a true quick keto recipe.
Since it’s a no-bake recipe, it doesn’t require any baking skills. No-bake keto cookies are great, but there’s one way to make them absolutely perfect, adding a layer of delicious chocolate on top.
This is how the idea of a no-bake cookie bar came about, taking a truly delicious classic and adding a delicious twist.
And all you need to make this quick keto dessert is only 5 ingredients so let’s see how you can make them now.
How To Make This Vegan Keto No-Bake Dessert
These cookie dough bars are not only delicious but also dairy-free, egg-free, and sweetened with sugar-free sweeteners.
Therefore they are a perfect quick keto snack for anyone following a keto diet, vegan or not.
All you need to make these no-bake treats are 5 simple low-carb ingredients:
- Almond meal – or the finer almond flour, both work in this recipe. I used blanched almond meal to keep the light color but an unblanched almond meal is a great healthy option to add some extra fiber to this quick keto snack.
- Coconut flour – you don’t need much of this one but it adds the crumbly cookie dough texture to the bar so don’t skip it! It should be noted that coconut flour is edible raw. It is essentially raw coconut ground into flour and it doesn’t need to be cooked to be edible.
- Sugar-free liquid sweetener – I am using a natural liquid sweetener made of Monk fruit also called maple-flavored sugar-free syrup. Monk fruit is a powerful sweetener that adds sweetness to food with no carbs, no sugar, and barely any calories. It is working the same as regular maple syrup without the sugar, no carbs and it is good for you! For alternative sweeteners, make sure to check out my list of the best keto-friendly sweeteners!
- Peanut Butter – I used unsalted peanut butter. Any other nut butter would work well too, just from a new jar. If your peanut butter is hard or dry, the bars will be too and, the dough won’t come together. So use fresh peanut butter, runny and no sugar added!
- Sugar-free dark chocolate chips – there are plenty of options here, choose the level of cocoa you like. I used sugar-free chocolate chips sweetened with stevia.
Making The Bars
No-bake recipes are so easy to make, they don’t require baking, just freezing. This is the trick to making beautiful no-bake recipes, easy to slice.
You must freeze your no-bake recipe for at least 15 minutes. The freezing process quickly sets the dough and makes the result easier to slice without falling apart.
Another useful tip is to warm your knife blade under warm water. It will slice through the bar much more easily.
The Perfect Quick Keto Dessert
These no-bake cookie dough bars are the quickest, tastiest cookie dough bars, perfect for a quick keto vegan dessert.
It can be tough on a keto diet to find snacks and desserts that are both yummy and quick to make.
These bars have a peanut butter chocolate chip layer that is high in protein and fiber thanks to coconut flour, making them very keto-friendly.
Next, the chocolate peanut butter layer on top is completely sugar-free, with a delicious melt-in-your-mouth texture.
Finally, the blend of both texture and taste provides the best no-bake cookie bars with 7.2 grams of protein and only 6 grams of net carbs.
That makes for a very fulfilling treat that will fix your sweet cravings in a quick and healthy way!
More Keto Vegan Desserts
If you like no-bake keto snacks, have a look at my other no-bake recipes below.
I hope you will enjoy this recipe too. As always, share a pic with me on Instagram if you try them. I will love to see your creation.
Did You Like This Recipe?
Cookie Dough Bars
Preparation:Under 30 Minutes
The recipes, instructions, and articles on this website should not be taken or used as medical advice. You must consult with your doctor before starting on a keto or low-carb diet. The nutritional data provided on Sweetashoney is to be used as indicative only.
The nutrition data is calculated using WP Recipe Maker. Net Carbs is calculated by removing the fiber and some sweeteners from the total Carbohydrates. As an example, a recipe with 10 grams of Carbs per 100 grams that contains 3 grams of erythritol and 5 grams of fiber will have a net carbs content of 2 grams. Some sweeteners are excluded because they are not metabolized.
You should always calculate the nutritional data yourself instead of relying on Sweetashoney's data. Sweetashoney and its recipes and articles are not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose, or treat any disease. Sweetashoney cannot be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or advice found on the Website.