Chocolate avocado pudding Paleo +Keto + Vegan
Chocolate avocado pudding Paleo but also Keto and vegan ! Yes, this recipe has it all. It has no sugar, no dairy and the best silky smooth pudding texture you will ever taste. I love easy low carb recipes, even more when i can share them with my vegan partner and this one hit the spot. My kids absolutely adore this chocolate avocado pudding recipe as the chocolate avocado mousse I shared earlier! They usually don’t like raw avocado but they eat this pudding like crazy – which makes me the happiest mum on earth, I never complain about extra veggie in their plate.
An easy healthy 5 ingredients chocolate pudding
So this is what you need to make the best chocolate avocado pudding Paleo recipe at home:
- Avocado – no surprise, you need 2 perfectly ripe avocado, soft with a beautiful green flesh, no black/brown spots, if so discard them to avoid a weird flavor in your pudding
- Unsweetened cocoa powder – this is the best way to add a delicious chocolate flavor to your pudding recipe without adding sugar
- Liquid sweetener – I am using Sugar free Monk fruit syrup – also called sugar free maple flavored syrup, the name change, depending on brands. I recommend this as a sugar free keto sweetener but if you are vegan or paleo the recipe will perfectly work with 100 % natural maple syrup. It will simply raise the sugar and carbs of your servings.
- Unsweetened canned coconut milk – I love canned coconut milk for this recipe because it hads a creamy rich texture and a delicious coconut flavor too. Other options are unsweetened almond milk or any plant based milk you like.
- Vanilla extract – just because a hint of vanilla in dessert makes things taste better, but it is optional
- Sea salt – believe me you won’t regret that pinch of sea salt, it perfectly balance the sweet chocolate flavor and it will blow your mind !
Does it taste like avocado ?
It is probably the first question that cross your mind right now. Honestly? NO.
Smooth silky texture
What I love the most about this chocolate avocado pudding is the smooth light texture. It reminds me French chocolate custard. It makes a delicious dessert on its own or you can use it as a cake frosting too!
I hope you enjoyed this easy chocolate avocado pudding paleo recipe. Don’t forget to share your creation with me on instagram. I love to look at your pictures when you make my recipes .
Chocolate avocado pudding Paleo + Sugar free
- 1 pinch coarse sea salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar free chocolate chips or flakes
- Scoop out the ripe avocado flesh into a blender or food processor. Make sure you remove any dark spot in the flesh, this is what cause weird avocado taste in avocado dessert recipe.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients, order doesn't matter.
- Blend/process on high speed for 1 minutes. Stop, scrap down the sides of the bowl, repeat for 20 seconds until there is no more lumps of avocado and it forms a silky smooth chocolate pudding.
- Taste the flavor, adjust sweetness by adding extra stevia drops if needed. If you want a more liquid pudding add more dairy free milk of your choice, 1 tablespoon at a time.
- Serve into ramekin or glass jar.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. The flavor and texture will be better if served fresh.
- Store for 3 days in an airtight container in the fridge.
- The recipe serve 4 puddings.