Keto Fruit Dip with only 4 Ingredients
This keto fruit dip is light, fluffy, and great for parties or holidays. Serve this with your favorite keto fruits for a delicious sharing dessert platter.
What’s A Fruit Dip?
A fruit dip is a light and fluffy dip usually made of beaten cream cheese and marshmallow crème.
It’s a common dip for a holiday platter served with fresh fruits dipped into the mixture.
Are Fruit Dips Keto?
No, a classic fruit dip contains a lot of sugar because it’s made of marshmallow crème and contains liquid fructose or corn syrup.
How To Make Keto Fruit Dip
Luckily, you can make a homemade keto-friendly fruit dip with similar light, fluffy texture, and a delicious marshmallow flavor, just like the authentic recipe.
To make your keto cream cheese fruit dip keto recipe, you need:
- Softened cream cheese – remove the cream cheese from the fridge 30-60 minutes before making the recipe. Learn more about keto-friendly dairy products.
- Heavy cream – cold, straight out from the fridge, you will use this ingredient to make homemade whipped cream. Cream is a keto-friendly product.
- Powdered erythritol or any sugar-free powdered keto sweetener you love, like allulose or xylitol.
- Marshmallow stevia drops – optional, but this magic ingredient adds the best marshmallow flavor to the dip.
Beating The Cream Cheese
First, add the softened cream cheese, powdered erythritol, vanilla extract, marshmallow stevia drops, and 1/4 cup of heavy cream into a large mixing bowl.
Then, use an electric beater to beat the mixture, starting at low speed increasing to high speed until fluffy and light.
Set it aside in the fridge.
Whipping The Cream
In another large mixing bowl, preferably a cold bowl, add the cold heavy cream.
Using the electric beater, whip the cream until stiff peak forms.
Remove the bowl with the fluffy cream cheese from the fridge.
Then, fold in the whipped cream until a fluffy cheesecake dip forms.
Finally, wrap the bowl with plastic wrap or transfer the creamy dip into a sealed container.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes in the fridge before serving with the keto fruits you love.
Best Fruit With Fruit Dip
There is a large range of low-carb keto-friendly fruits that can be added to your fruit platter.
The best fruit to serve with this healthy low carb dip are:
- fresh coconut meat
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use Greek yogurt in my dip?
Yes, you can lighten up your low-carb keto fruit dip by replacing 2 ounces of cream cheese with 2 ounces of full-fat Greek yogurt.
You can’t fully replace the cream cheese with yogurt, or the dip will be too runny and not fluffy.
How much can I eat?
A fulfilling serving size is 1/4 cup of fruit dip with 1/2 cup of fresh fruits like raspberries.
This makes a great keto dessert for parties or a great keto patriotic dessert served with blueberries and strawberries.
Can I flavor my fruit dip?
Sure, you can use this recipe to create a range of delicious keto fruit dips. To make a:
- Chocolate fruit dip – beat in 2 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder along with powdered sweetener.
- Chocolate chips dip – add 1/3 cup of sugar-free chocolate chips.
- Peanut butter fluff – beat 1/4 cup of peanut butter along with cream cheese in step 1 of the recipe.
What Can I Pair This Dip With?
A classic fruit dip is often served with fresh fruits and vanilla wafers. To make a beautiful keto fruit platter serve this keto fruit dip along with a collection of homemade keto biscuits.
The best keto biscuit recipes to dip in this dip are crispy plain vanilla or cinnamon biscuits like :
This fruit dip can be stored for up to 3 days in a sealed container in the fridge.
You can also freeze the fruit dip.
I recommend using an ice cubes tray so you can thaw only a small serving to use as a quick sweet keto snack.
More Keto Dessert Recipes
If you love keto desserts to share with family and friends, I listed some other delicious recipes for you to try.
Have you made this keto fruit dip recipe? Share a review or comment below to tell me how it went!
Keto Fruit Dip
Want My Kitchen Equipment?
- 8 oz Cream Cheese softened, out of the fridge for 30 minutes
- 1 ¼ cup Heavy Cream
- ⅓ cup Sugar-free Powdered Sweetener not crystal!
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Optional for a natural marshmallow fruit dip flavor!
- ¼ – ½ teaspoon Marshmallow Stevia Drops
- In a large mixing bowl, add the softened cream cheese, 1/4 cup of heavy cream, powdered erythritol, vanilla extract, and marshmallow stevia drops (if using). Beat on medium speed until fluffy and combined – about 1 minute.
- Stop and set aside while you whip the remaining heavy cream.
- In another large mixing bowl, add the remaining 1 cup of heavy cream and whip with an electric beater until a soft peak forms.
- Fold the whipped cream onto the bowl with cream cheese.
- Gently incorporate until fluffy. Refrigerate 30 minutes before serving with your favorite keto fruits.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days
To save your own private notes on your favorite recipes, join Sweetashoney Members!
ToolsGetting Started What Is Keto? Macro Calculator Sweetener Converter Meal Plans Recipe Ebooks Intermittent Fasting Keto Fruits Keto Vegetables Keto Flours Fighting Keto Flu Healthy Sweeteners
Ingredients:Cream CheeseHeavy CreamVanilla
The recipes, instructions, and articles on this website should not be taken or used as medical advice. You must consult with your doctor before starting on a keto or low-carb diet. The nutritional data provided on Sweetashoney is to be used as indicative only.
The nutrition data is calculated using WP Recipe Maker. Net Carbs is calculated by removing the fiber and some sweeteners from the total Carbohydrates. As an example, a recipe with 10 grams of Carbs per 100 grams that contains 3 grams of erythritol and 5 grams of fiber will have a net carbs content of 2 grams. Some sweeteners are excluded because they are not metabolized.
You should always calculate the nutritional data yourself instead of relying on Sweetashoney's data. Sweetashoney and its recipes and articles are not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose, or treat any disease. Sweetashoney cannot be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or advice found on the Website.
Share this post!
If you enjoyed this post, share it with your close ones!
Leave a comment
This is delicious! Even with me messing up. I accidentally added all of the heavy cream at the beginning. When I realized what I did wrong, the only way forward was to just whip it all together. It’s still wonderful, maybe a little stiffer then intended. Can’t wait to try it again and actually follow directions.
I am so happy with this fluffy dip! Heavy cream has always been my favorite but was also always the first thing to leave in a diet! But now I can enjoy it without having to worry about my diet.
Omg this was AMAZING. I didn’t have the marshmallow flavoring so I didn’t use that, but otherwise I made everything as written. I really had to hold myself back from just eating the entire bowl. Super easy, super delicious, and I will definitely be making this again.