I also added shredded coconut on the top before baking the bars. The texture of these bars is dense and soft which is probably because I used coconut flour.
Do not you like to bite a treat and have melted chocolate in your mouth ?
I stored them for 5 days into a metallic box. After 3 days the raspberry released some moisture into the bars so I would recommend to eat them within 3 days for a best taste.
Some picture below to illustrate the different steps of the recipe.
Sugar-Free Chocolate Raspberry Square with Coconut Flour
- 6 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 2 tablespoons of stevia powder
- 1/4 cup virgin coconut oil
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder gluten free
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries + 10 raspberries to decorate
- 60 g dark chocolate 85% cocoa – diced
- 40 g shredded coconut + 15 g to decorate
- Preheat oven to 160 C
- Mix the eggs, vanilla bean and stevia until light and creamy.
- Pour in the melted coconut oil and mix well.
- Add the coconut flour, shredded coconut, baking powder and mix until combined.
- Fold in raspberry and diced dark chocolate.
- Pour the mixture onto a greased rectangle mould and sprinkle the 15 g of shredded coconut on the top.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until cooked through.
- Cool down before eating.
- Decorate with extra shredded coconut and raspberries if you like.