Keto No-Bake Granola Bars
These no-bake granola bars are the healthiest granola bars recipe you want to try for breakfast.
Just as regular granola bars without baking time, no sugar, no gluten or dairy, and ready in 30 minutes.
The best low-carb granola bars for an on-the-go keto breakfast.
Are No-Bake Granola Bars Keto-Friendly?
Most no-bake granola bars would not be keto-friendly, but my version definitely is since it uses a flaxseed meal and keto-friendly almonds and seeds.
My keto granola bars come at a staggeringly low 2.8 grams of net carbs per slice!
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
You can enjoy sweet food on a low-carb diet. It is all about using the right ingredients.
Generally, the best low-carb breakfast recipes include ingredients like nuts, seeds, and sugar-free natural sweeteners.
All of these are healthy, wholesome ingredients with high-nutrient properties.
Therefore, these keto granola bars are healthy granola bars for everyone.
Whether you follow a low-carb keto diet or not, one of these no-bake bars gives your body healthy unsaturated fat, plant-based protein, and fiber.
Because these low-carb granola bars have no eggs or dairy, they are perfect vegan granola bars too!
How To Make Keto Granola Bars
This is probably the easiest keto granola bar recipe you will make. No-bake recipes don’t require that much skill, only a good organization.
In this case, you need only 10 minutes and 10 ingredients to prepare this healthy gluten-free granola bar recipe. See the list below.
- Sliced Almonds – prefer raw, unsalted, organic almonds for the best taste.
- Flaxseed Meal – flaxseed meal, also known as ground linseed, is a flour-like ground that is very high in fiber and low in carbs.
- Chia Seeds – you can pick either white chia or black chia seeds, it won’t make a difference in taste.
- Pumpkin Seeds – or any seed you like such as roasted spaghetti squash seeds to reuse your seeds.
- Unsweetened Shredded Coconut – it’s essential to pick unsweetened coconut as some manufacturers add sugar or sugar powder to their mix.
- Sugar-free crystal sweetener – Read about my favorite keto-friendly sweeteners to find out how to choose your sugar-free crystal sweeteners.
- Natural Peanut butter. Yes, peanut butter is keto-friendly! Use it or any nut butter you love, like almond butter or cashew butter. Make sure it is fresh from the jar, smooth, and with no sugar added.
- Coconut oil – I love to use unrefined coconut oil because I enjoy coconut flavor. If you don’t, use refined coconut oil instead, it has no coconut flavor.
- Sugar-free dark chocolate chips or stevia-sweetened dark chocolate or 90% cocoa chocolate if you are ok with some bitter cocoa flavor. If you don’t have any, read my recipe to make your own sugar-free chocolate chips.
First, you need to gather all your ingredients on the benchtop.
As a general rule, measuring all your ingredients in small pots before starting ensures a no-fail recipe.
Next, prepare a large bowl for the dry ingredients and one bowl for the liquids.
Finally, always combine liquid ingredients with dry ingredients.
These no-bake granola bars are softer than traditional granola bars.
That is why I recommend freezing the bars for 20 minutes to set them quickly.
Next, you can cut the block into bars and store the bars in the fridge or in the freezer.
No-bake goods freeze really well and can defrost only a few hours before eating.
Serving Keto Bars
Believe me, you will impress everyone with this keto bars recipe. They might be healthy, but they look like the real thing. Plus, the taste is absolutely amazing.
If you love healthy chewy granola bars, you’re served! They are easy to carry in your bag and eat on the go.
It is a no-bake recipe, so they tend to soften if they stay too long out of the fridge – especially in hot summer.
I recommend wrapping them in plastic wrap or beeswax paper to make sure they stay fresh until I eat them.
Keto Granola Bars Nutrition
Not only are these granola bars low-carb, but they are also vegan, packed with nutrients, minerals, and vitamins from flaxseeds, chia seeds, and nuts.
It is a delicious melt-in-your-mouth bar with crunchy pieces of nuts and seeds to keep you full until lunchtime.
They have only 2.8 grams of net carbs per serving and include 6.4 grams of fiber.
These keto bars are also a good source of nutrients, including protein (7.5 grams) and magnesium (24% of Daily Value).
Did You Like This Recipe?
No-Bake Keto Granola Bars With Peanut Butter
The recipes, instructions, and articles on this website should not be taken or used as medical advice. You must consult with your doctor before starting on a keto or low-carb diet. The nutritional data provided on Sweetashoney is to be used as indicative only.
The nutrition data is calculated using WP Recipe Maker. Net Carbs is calculated by removing the fiber and some sweeteners from the total Carbohydrates. As an example, a recipe with 10 grams of Carbs per 100 grams that contains 3 grams of erythritol and 5 grams of fiber will have a net carbs content of 2 grams. Some sweeteners are excluded because they are not metabolized.
You should always calculate the nutritional data yourself instead of relying on Sweetashoney's data. Sweetashoney and its recipes and articles are not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose, or treat any disease. Sweetashoney cannot be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or advice found on the Website.