These keto chocolate peanut butter cookies are easy, healthy sugar-free chocolate cookies with a delicious peanut butter chocolate flavor. Plus, this recipe is gluten-free and flourless!
Do you love peanut butter and chocolate? Everyone loves that powerful combo, right? Even your most intense chocolate craving doesn’t stand a chance against those moist Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies.
Whip them in 5 minutes with only 6 ingredients and satisfy your next chocolate sweet cravings without the guilt!
What Ingredients do I need for these keto chocolate peanut butter cookies?
This is a very easy 6-ingredient keto cookie recipe for all chocolate lovers. All you need to make this recipe are:
- Peanut butter – It is VERY important to use a fresh jar of natural peanut butter, drippy, runny with oil on top. If your peanut butter has been opened for a while, it may be dry and create very dry cookies.
- Sugar-free monk fruit syrup – this recipe uses sugar-free syrup. You can’t use crystal sweetener, or the cookies will be crumbly. Check out my top 4 best keto-friendly sweeteners to learn more.
- Coconut oil or melted butter
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Vanilla (optional)
- Salt (optional)
- Sugar-free chocolate chips cookies
Can I use almond butter in this recipe?
Peanut butter works the best as it is more oily than almond butter. If you want to use almond butter, you may have to add more coconut oil to prevent the cookies from getting dry.
So who’s making those Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies? Don’t forget to share a recipe with me on Instagram.
More keto peanut butter cookie recipes
If you love keto peanut butter cookies, I highly recommend you try these recipes as well:
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
My MacrosTo get yours, join Sweetashoney Members!
- 1 cup Natural Peanut butter fresh jar with oil on top
- 1 tablespoon Unsalted Butter or melted coconut oil
- 1 Egg
- ⅓ cup Sugar-free Maple Syrup or liquid sweetener of your choice
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla essence optional
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon Baking soda
- 2.8 oz Sugar-free Chocolate Chips (or chocolate chips of your choice)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Prepare a cookie tray covered with a piece of parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the runny peanut butter, melted butter, beaten egg, and sugar-free liquid sweetener. Whisk until all combine together.
- Add the unsweetened cocoa powder, baking soda, sugar-free chocolate chip, and combine with a spatula until it forms a consistent shiny cookie dough ball.
- Shape 12 cookie balls with your hands. The dough is easy to shape, like playdough. If it is too dry, this may happen if your peanut butter is too dry, add 1-2 teaspoons of melted coconut oil.
- Place each cookie ball on the prepared cookie sheet. Press slightly with your hands to flatten the balls as a cookie.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. The cookies should be soft and moist when removed from the oven. They will slightly get crispy on the border when cooled down, and the center will stay soft.
- Cool down on a cookie rack.
The recipes, instructions, and articles on this website should not be taken or used as medical advice. You must consult with your doctor before starting on a keto or low-carb diet. The nutritional data provided on Sweetashoney is to be used as indicative only. The nutrition data is calculated using WP Recipe Maker. Net Carbs is calculated by removing the fiber and some sweeteners from the total Carbohydrates. As an example, a recipe with 10 grams of Carbs per 100 grams that contains 3 grams of erythritol and 5 grams of fiber will have a net carbs content of 2 grams. Some sweeteners are excluded because they are not metabolized. You should always calculate the nutritional data yourself instead of relying on Sweetashoney's data. Sweetashoney and its recipes and articles are not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose, or treat any disease. Sweetashoney cannot be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or advice found on the Website.