Easy Keto Meals: 30+ Lazy Keto Recipes
These easy Keto Meals are simple, tasty recipes to eat for a low-carb or dinner that are ready in under 30 minutes of preparation for a simple and delicious lazy keto recipe.
What Are Lazy Keto Meals?
The lazy keto diet is a branch of the keto diet where you don’t keep track of all your macros, just the net carbs.
Only tracking carbohydrates takes a huge weight off your shoulders, however it might not lead to weight loss as easily as regular keto.
Lazy Keto Meals are keto breakfast, lunch, or dinner recipes that don’t require making any additional side dishes and give you an appropriate number of carbs,.
They are self-sufficient low-carb meals with nutritionally balanced ingredients for a healthy and fulfilling lunch or dinner and they are ready in under 30 minutes!
Why You Need Easy Keto Meal
These Keto Meals are my favorite simple meal recipes. They are the ones that you can make any day of the week without needing any massive preparation.
They are made with simple, wholesome keto-friendly ingredients and won’t break the bank!
Plus, these easy keto recipes ready in under 30 minutes of preparation time are perfect for meal prepping several lunches or dinners.
So whether you are cooking keto dinner recipes for yourself and want to have a week of lunches ready or for a crowd, these recipes will be sure to keep everyone happy and well-fed with tasty and healthy meals!
Most easy keto meals can easily be stored in the refrigerator for 4 to 5 days.
A One-pan meal, like my casseroles are very easy to freeze and leftovers can be reheated in the oven, microwave, or even instant pot.
Frequently Asked Questions
On a Lazy Keto Diet, you can eat many of the common ketogenic diet recipes.
What you’re trying to do is find recipes that are quick to make and can meal prep many meals without the hassle.
One of the principles of lazy keto is that you worry more about the grams of carbs than the total calories.
A meal plan is not necessary on lazy keto. You can just go for your favorite lazy keto recipes below and make sure you stick to your net carbs!
Lazy keto allows you to stay in ketosis, which can be very important if a doctor has prescribed the keto diet to manage seizures or epilepsy.
While it can work for weight loss, it’s a bit more touch-and-go
On lazy keto, all that matter is the net carbs. As a result any food that fits in these net carbs, regardless of the other macros, is fine.
You can have many veggies, meat, keto bread, etc.
Yes, you can absolutely have make keto dessert recipes or keto cookies as long as they fit in your daily net carbs!
No, lazy keto is all about only counting carbs while dirty keto is about eating a regular keto diet without caring about the nutritiousness of the food.
People on a dirty keto diet end up eating a lot of keto fast food.
My favorite way of adding flavor is to add some of my seasoning recipes to the meals, like my Carne Asada Seasoning, Low Sodium Taco Seasoning, or Chicken Taco Seasoning.
My Favorite Lazy Keto Meals
30+ Lazy Keto Recipes (with Crustless Pie)
- 2 cups Shredded Zucchini excess water removed
- 2 cups Grated Cheese divided, I used 1 cup of sharp cheddar and 1 cup of shredded parmesan (do not use the boxed/powder variety).
- 8 large Eggs
- ½ cup Heavy Cream
- ¼ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Flour or 6 tablespoons of almond flour
- ½ cup Scallions finely sliced
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Slightly grease a 9-inch round quiche pan with coconut oil or olive oil. Set aside.
- Shred zucchinis, skin on, using a hand grater or food processor. Place the grated zucchini in a clean towel, firmly wrap the zucchinis in the towel to squeeze out all the water. Discard zucchini water.
- Place the drained shredded zucchini in the round quiche pan and use a fork to evenly combine with 1 cup shredded cheese (I used 1/2 cup shredded cheddar and 1/2 cup shredded Emmental). Watch my picture above in this post for visual help. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, heavy cream, salt, pepper, garlic powder, coconut flour, and green onions.
- Pour the egg mixture over the zucchini/cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle leftover cheese on top of the pie.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until the eggs are set, and a knife inserted in the center of the pie comes out clean.
- Serve hot with a green salad on the side.
- Store for up to 4 days in the fridge in the quiche pan. Wrap the pan with plastic wrap to prevent the pie from drying out. It can be frozen and thawed in the fridge the day before. Rewarm in the microwave or in an oven preheated to 150°C (300°F).
To save your own private notes on your favorite recipes, join Sweetashoney Members!
Category:Recipe Round Up
Preparation:Under 30 Minutes
The recipes, instructions, and articles on this website should not be taken or used as medical advice. The nutritional data provided on Sweetashoney is to be used as indicative only. The nutrition data is calculated using WP Recipe Maker. Net Carbs is calculated by removing the fiber and some sweeteners from the total Carbohydrates.
You should always calculate the nutritional data yourself instead of relying on Sweetashoney's data. Sweetashoney and its recipes and articles are not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose, or treat any disease. Sweetashoney cannot be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or advice found on the Website.
Share this post!
If you enjoyed this post, share it with your close ones!
Leave a comment