Keto Cheesecake Fluff (3 Ingredients)
This easy keto cheesecake fluff with 3 ingredients is a soft, light, sweet keto dessert or snack with only 2 grams of net carbs per serving.
Bonus, here I am also sharing two other keto fluff flavors: the keto vanilla cheesecake fluff and the keto strawberry cheesecake fluff!
How To Make Keto Cheesecake Fluff
A keto cheesecake fluff is an easy keto no-bake dessert, or no-bake snack, made with only 3 ingredients.
Of course, you can add a few more ingredients to add flavor or texture to your keto cheesecake fluff recipe, but basically, all you need to start are these 3 ingredients:
- Cream cheese – remove from the fridge 30 minutes before making the recipe, giving the cream cheese some time to soften. Another option to soften cream cheese really fast is to add boiling water into a large mixing bowl. Then, place your cream cheese into another, smaller bowl and place the bowl with cream cheese on top of the bowl with water. The hot water will transfer heat to the bowl with the cream cheese, and it will soften fast. However, never use this method for longer than 20 seconds, or it could melt the cream cheese and ruin the dessert!
- Heavy cream – watch out! You will use some of it to beat the cream cheese and the remaining to whip into a soft peak of whipped cream.
- Powdered erythritol – it’s not the same as crystal. The crystal looks like sugar. Powdered erythritol is fine as powdered sugar and white. You must use this to avoid a grainy fluff. Use my Keto Sweetener Converter to convert from one sweetener to another easily.
Are cream cheese and heavy cream keto-friendly?
Yes, cream cheese and heavy cream are good keto-friendly dairy products.
In fact, heavy cream has only 2.8 grams of net carbs per 100 grams, while cream cheese has only 1.6 grams of carbs per once.
Beating the cream cheese
First, add the soft cubes of cream cheese with powdered sweetener and 1/4 cup of heavy cream into a mixing bowl.
Beat with an electric mixer, and start on low speed to prevent the sugar-free sweetener from bursting out of the bowl.
Then, increase to medium speed and keep beating until combined and fluffy.
It takes about 1 minute. When finished, set the bowl aside and whip the remaining heavy cream.
Adjusting the sweetness
Taste the cream cheese and adjust the sweetness. Beat in up to 2 extra tablespoons of powdered erythritol if you are a sweet tooth.
Whipping the heavy cream
Next, in a separate bowl, add the reaming 1 cup of heavy cream and whip it into a firm, stiff peak. You can use an electric beater or a stand mixer with a whisk attachment.
Folding the whipped cream
Finally, fold the whipped cream into the bowl with cream cheese.
Working gently using a silicone spatula is the best to gently incorporate the whipped cream into the cream cheese, creating the best fluffy texture.
Create fluff flavors
This basic low-carb cheesecake fluff recipe is versatile and easy to adapt to create a range of cheesecake fluff recipes that are keto-friendly.
Below I listed the ingredients you can add to create different cheesecake flavors:
- Keto lemon fluff – add into the cream cheese bowl 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and 1/2 tablespoon grated lemon zest.
- Keto strawberry fluff – fold in 5 oz. of finely chopped strawberries in the final recipe. Note that you will up the carbs per serve from 2g to 3.3 g for this low-carb strawberry fluff cheesecake dessert option! Strawberries are keto-friendly fruits but add carbs, so make sure you use the nutrition panel isn’t the recipe note for this option to track your macros.
- Keto vanilla cheesecake fluff – add 1 teaspoon of vanilla into the cream cheese bowl.
How does it taste?
A keto cheesecake fluff is like a cheesecake mousse. It’s light, soft, slightly sweet, and melts in your mouth.
If you add the chopped strawberries, it adds a touch of fruity sweetness and crunch.
How to store the keto cheesecake fluff
This keto no-bake cheesecake fluff must be refrigerated in a sealed container. It lasts for up to 3 days in the fridge, or you can freeze it into ice cube trays and make a cheesecake fat bomb with it!
If you fill the ice cube tray with 2 tablespoons of this 3 ingredients fluff recipe, you will make 1g net carb fat bombs.
Pop-out one serving when you crave sweet and eat frozen or thaw for 15 minutes to soften.
Can I use a different sweetener?
Yes, you can replace the powdered erythritol with some of the keto-approved sweeteners below :
- The same amount of powdered xylitol or allulose.
- Few drops of pure Monk fruit extract or pure stevia – watch out. They are extremely sweet, so start with 3 drops, taste, and adjust, adding one at a time.
More No-Bake Keto Dessert Recipes
Keto recipes without baking are very convenient to fix your sweet tooth quickly. Below I listed my best keto no-bake desserts for you to try.
Have you made this keto fluff recipe? Please share a comment or review below, or join me on Instagram to share a picture of your creation with me.
Keto Cheesecake Fluff
Want My Kitchen Equipment?
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 ¼ cup Heavy Cream
- ⅓ cup Sugar-free Powdered Sweetener not crystal!
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 5.3 oz Strawberries finely chopped
- In a large mixing bowl, add the softened cream cheese, 1/4 cup of heavy cream, powdered erythritol, and vanilla extract (if using). Beat on medium speed until fluffy and combined – about 1 minute.
- Stop and set aside while you whip the remaining heavy cream.
- In another large mixing bowl, add the remaining 1 cup of heavy cream and whip with an electric beater until a soft peak forms.
- Fold the whipped cream onto the bowl with cream cheese.
- Gently incorporate until a fluffy, consistent mousse forms.
For the strawberry option
- Stir in finely chopped strawberries and refrigerate for 30 minutes for best flavor.
- Serve with a spoon into a bowl, 1/4 cup per serving. Net carbs in the nutrition panel are without strawberries. Read the note for the nutrition panel with strawberries.
- Serving: 1/4 cup
- Calories:232 kcal
- Fat: 23.5g
- Protein: 2.6g
- Net carbs: 3.3g
- Carbs: 3.7g
- Fibers: 0.4g
To save your own private notes on your favorite recipes, join Sweetashoney Members!
ToolsGetting Started What Is Keto? Macro Calculator Sweetener Converter Meal Plans Recipe Ebooks Intermittent Fasting Keto Fruits Keto Vegetables Keto Flours Fighting Keto Flu Healthy Sweeteners
Ingredients:Cream CheeseHeavy CreamStrawberryVanilla
The recipes, instructions, and articles on this website should not be taken or used as medical advice. You must consult with your doctor before starting on a keto or low-carb diet. The nutritional data provided on Sweetashoney is to be used as indicative only.
The nutrition data is calculated using WP Recipe Maker. Net Carbs is calculated by removing the fiber and some sweeteners from the total Carbohydrates. As an example, a recipe with 10 grams of Carbs per 100 grams that contains 3 grams of erythritol and 5 grams of fiber will have a net carbs content of 2 grams. Some sweeteners are excluded because they are not metabolized.
You should always calculate the nutritional data yourself instead of relying on Sweetashoney's data. Sweetashoney and its recipes and articles are not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose, or treat any disease. Sweetashoney cannot be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or advice found on the Website.
Share this post!
If you enjoyed this post, share it with your close ones!
Leave a comment
I made this per the recipe but instead of strawberries I added some blackberries, a teaspoon of lemon juice, an half cup of plain Greek yogurt and a packet of sugar free pineapple jello. It is absolutely to die for! Thank you!
Can you make this dairy free? Thanks.
You might actually be able to with coconut cream instead of heavy cream and vegan cream cheese
Not really I am sorry
Oh my, this is heavenly thank ýou..now for the hard part, I would like to take this to a three day dog show, if I keep it in a plug in collar will it survive do you think?
It will be in November cold here in manitoba..its so yummy I know everyone will
It’s highly recommended to store under 4C in the fridge or the cream can turn bad
Don’t remember if I’ve left a comment on this or not, but definitely wanted to! This has become my favorite dessert recipe, especially for company. Nobody would ever guess that it had no sugar and they all love it and ask for the recipe! I always include the strawberries, just makes it a bit more special.Thank you Carine!!
Awww thank you for the review 😍!!
Can you use coconut milk in the can instead of cream. We cant have cream.Thanks
I don’t think it will work because you can’t whip coconut milk as firm as heavy cream.
I made this recipe this morning before work. OMG! Absolutely fantastic,because I am a cheesecake fanatic!
Hi,I just copied down the keto cream cheese fluff recipe and I am going to make it at home as soon as I buy the heavy cream and the powdered erythritol,and strawberries.
I will let you know what my mom and I think of your recipe after we eat a bowl each.
Awesome! I look forward to hear back from you both. XOXO Carine
I love this super easy dessert. I tried it with the fresh chopped strawberries and another time with sugar free strawberry jam, about 2T. I liked it better with the strawberry jam.
Thank you so much for the lovely feedback!
Waaa I need to do this vegan version!!!
I made the Fluff in about 30 minutes before I started the steaks. Put it in the fridge. Eating it now with my husband who hasn’t stopped oohing and aahing! It is awesome!
I can’t wait to try this. What if you used Blueberries?
That’s a great idea too
Could you freeze this for later?
I wish I could give this recipe 10 stars. I’ve made it twice since finding this website 3 weeks ago..OMG THANK YOU!!
Love this basic recipe. I add flavored sugar free coffee syrups to this to change it up. Salted Caramel is my favorite! Put a tablespoon of it on keto waffles- a special treat!
Made this, it was very easy. My birthday dessert. I will definitely make it again. Rich, creamy. The right amount of sweet.