These keto party food ideas are great keto appetizers to share with friends and family on any occasion. Nobody will notice these are these keto finger foods!
They are simply delicious keto finger foods for parties that even the non-keto-eaters will devour!
How to make a keto party platter?
The best way to set a party is to prepare party platters. They are colorful, full of food choices that fit anyone’s taste. Below I listed the best keto party food to add to a keto party platter.
- Keto vegetables – there are plenty of keto-friendly vegetables that are delicious dipped in or raw. Combine some of the vegetables below to create a rainbow healthy keto food platter
- Celery sticks
- Cucumber sticks
- Olives – green and black, raw or soaked in oil
- Bacon-wrapped asparagus
- Green beans – steamed or roasted
- Brussels sprouts – they are amazing roasted and wrapped in bacon!
- Keto fruits – Yes, you can have some fruits in moderation on your keto journey! Of course, you won’t have bananas or high-carb fruit like apples. But, there are plenty of keto fruit options to add color and a touch of sweetness to your keto party appetizers! Choose some of the low-carb keto fruits below:
- Avocado – mash into a keto avocado dip or raw
- Coconut – crack a fresh coconut and add pieces of raw coconut
- Cured meat– the easiest keto appetizer idea is cured meat, they have zero carbs and you can add so many delicious options including the one below:
- Pepperoni sticks
- Beef jerky
- Italian ham – prosciutto
- Spanish chorizo
- Cheese – of course, cheese! Most hard cheeses are near-zero carbs, cheap and perfect keto appetizer for a crowd:
- Goat cheese – hard gouda or spread
- Chips and crackers – you can of course make your own keto chips and low-carb crackers, and in the next section, I will list all my easy keto appetizer recipes to make at home. But if you are on a budget or want to set a quick keto birthday party food table, these are simple store-bought options:
- Keto dips – a food platter wouldn’t be complete without keto dips and keto sauces. You will have to make most of these at home as most store-bought dips are not keto-friendly and contain added sugar or carbs.
- Keto guacamole – make your own, avocados are high in fat and very low in carbs. It makes the best healthy keto appetizers loaded with omega 3.
- Cauliflower hummus – a great low-carb party food for hummus lovers, no chickpea here, but mashed cauliflower and healthy fat from tahini.
- Keto avocado spinach dip – a dairy-free keto dip recipe perfect for your vegan keto friends.
- Nuts and seeds – these are quick and easy add-ons to your platter and especially great for game day or super bowl party as a keto popcorn swap. The bets high-fat low-carb nuts on a keto diet are:
- Brazil nuts
- Macadamia nuts
- Sunflower seeds
- Pumpkin seeds
- Other keto-friendly appetizers ideas – there are plenty more!
- Stuffed mushrooms – stuff some mushrooms with ground beef and cream cheese, bake and serve hot.
- Deviled eggs – boil eggs, remove the egg yolk, and mash with keto mayonnaise, fil, and serve with a pinch of paprika or chopped dill.
Keto-friendly appetizers for the holiday season
The holiday season is a great occasion to make a fancier keto appetizer recipe. Below I listed easy keto-friendly appetizers for Christmas or keto Thanksgiving appetizers, both occasions are great to bake these easy keto recipes!
Spinach Balls – 1g net carbs
Cheesy spinach balls are small cheesy balls, with a lovely green color, ideal for your keto Christmas party food ideas list!
Low carb tortillas chips
We all love crunchy tortilla chips while watching the game! These ones require only 4 ingredients!
Corn like keto chips
A similar version to the previous tortillas chips but with a lovely golden color added by turmeric powder.
An easy 3 ingredients keto cracker recipe made with flaxseed, a low carb keto friendly seed, and deliciously flavored with garlic and herbs.
Receive my Keto Quick Start email series to learn all about the Keto diet and kick start your keto journey!
Cheesy Zucchini Balls
A cheesy, soft ball with grated zucchini delicious dipped in sugar-free ketchup or mustard.
A cheesy ball made of mashed cauliflower and a great keto thanksgiving recipe to share with family.
Cheesy pull-apart eggplant
An alternative to garlic bread, use an eggplant, stuff with shredded mozzarella, and dig in!
Keto garlic bread
If you miss bread on your keto journey, this gluten-free stuffed keto garlic bread is a must-try!
Spinach Avocado dip
A super easy keto dairy-free cold avocado dip, similar to guacamole and perfect to dip keto vegetables.
Eggplant pizza bites
You can have hummus on your keto journey if made with cauliflower instead of chickpeas!
Almond flour crackers
Another easy keto cracker recipe easy to flavor with any herbs or spices.
Simple avocado dip
Guacamole lovers this is for you!
Keto Parmesan cups
These 2-ingredient keto cheese cups can hold any food like grilled meat or greens.
Cheesy cauliflower sticks
An alternative to garlic bread on keto are these cheesy breadsticks made of cauliflower.
Bacon wrapped asparagus
Everyone will love dipping these crispy asparagus into mayonnaise!
Keto party food for game day
Gameday party food is slightly different from holiday appetizers. On a game day, everyone loves to share more casual food like keto pizza appetizers or keto tacos.
Below are some keto finger foods ideas for a game night that won’t blow your carb count. Save them for your next keto Superbowl food party table!
Spinach Cheese taco shells
Goodbye store-bought tacos! These baked 4-ingredient cheese taco shells are the healthiest keto taco shells including a touch of greens.
Coconut flour pizza crust
For the thin pizza crust lovers, this keto pizza will be a hit on your next super bowl night. Spread any pizza sauce with no added sugar like pure tomato sauce or cream.
Keto pizza crust
An egg-free puffy pizza crust for thick crust lovers.
Almond flour pizza crust
Another great low-carb appetizer for pizza lovers! A thin crispy pizza crust made of almond flour.
Coconut flour flatbread
A great game food night must include some wraps, right? Add fried ground beef or vegetables, you choose!
Taco beef stuffed avocados
An lazy, healthy way to serve tacos, reach your fat macros without baking!
Make your keto pizza crust from this delicious low-carb vegetable.
Spinach pizza crust
Another great keto vegetable for keto pizza crusts.
Sweet keto party food
Party food doesn’t only refer to savory food! You can share many delicious sweet low carb recipes with your family and friends!
Candied pecan nuts
Dig into a bowl of sweet keto pecan nuts, perfect Thanksgiving recipe to share.
Peanut Butter buckeyes balls
Perfect as a Christmas or thanksgiving sweet party food.
No-bake Coconut balls
Perfect as a Christmas party food, these no-bake coconut balls look like little snowballs.
No-Bake almond chocolate clusters
An easy no-bake cookie made of sliced almonds and keto chocolate.
Follow me on Instagram for more keto recipe inspiration!
The recipes, instructions, and articles on this website should not be taken or used as medical advice. You must consult with your doctor before starting on a keto or low-carb diet. The nutritional data provided on Sweetashoney is to be used as indicative only. The nutrition data is calculated using WP Recipe Maker. Net Carbs is calculated by removing the fiber and some sweeteners from the total Carbohydrates. As an example, a recipe with 10 grams of Carbs per 100 grams that contains 3 grams of erythritol and 5 grams of fiber will have a net carbs content of 2 grams. Some sweeteners are excluded because they are not metabolized. You should always calculate the nutritional data yourself instead of relying on Sweetashoney's data. Sweetashoney and its recipes and articles are not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose, or treat any disease. Sweetashoney cannot be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or advice found on the Website.